About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Chat Time

Hope you have time to join me for a chat!

Here are the questions posted by Patrice at Everyday Ruralty .......and my answers:

What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
 I really love to read at night in bed but is difficult lately as my hubby goes to bed much earlier than I do and I don't like to risk waking him up by turning the light on.  If it is a nice breezy afternoon, I like to lie on my banana bed next to the pool and read.
   

Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
Afraid not!! In fact, until Sunday night I didn't even realise the superbowl was grid iron.  I always thought is was baseball!! All the Super Bowl food on Pinterest looks good though!

Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately?
Downton Abbey is one of my very favourite shows and can't wait till Sunday when series 3 starts here in Australia.  I guess Sybil is my favourite. She is a strong, caring woman who is not afraid to follow her heart. She also reminds me of a young girl that I work with.  I heard a rumour there is tragedy surrounding Sybil.  Oh No!

Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
They can be sometimes be fun but I always feel pressured to buy something I don't need so on the whole, no, not really.

Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can__________________.
.......finish more quilt tops this year and learn to quilt them myself. Getting my Sweet Sixteen quilt machine SOON!
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Super Bowl- toilet bowl- VERY FUNNY! Such a funny cartoon. You will enjoy Downton. I can't wait to see the next one. Our library had two books on Downton. One was The World of Downton Abbey. The other was the Chronicles of Downton Abbey. I read the first one. There is a lot of interesting information on the time period. The second book I haven't received yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maxine. She's so funny and a toilet bowl that cleans itself would be wonderful. I see in your sidebar that you have a Golden Lab named "Callie". That is the name of one of my great-grandmothers and your Lila...that was the name of one of my favorite Sunday school teachers when I was a teenager. :)

    I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful chat Cath,have a wonderful day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice chat Cath, and be sure you keep the tissue handy!:) this season is a good but sad one. I now have to wait until season four comes out, long wait!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best part of any Superbowl is the food. It's like an excuse or free pass to eat junk food all day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there. i'll have to look up a banana bed - not sure i have heard of one of those. i hope you can see the rest of Downton Abbey soon - i wonder why different areas see it at different times - feel that seems unfair. best part of the super bowl was the commercials. nice to meet you. do take care. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos you chose to go with your answers. The comics one could have been me when I was a kid. :) I don't care to watch the Super Bowl either. That new quilting machine sure sounds like it will be put to great use!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...