About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 25 February 2013

Blooming Beauty

This weeks Blooming Beauty are photos taken after a rain shower. We were really hoping that the rain would hold off just long enough so we could take the dogs for their walk but it started raining about 20 minutes before the designated time.  Just when we thought it was not going to happen, there was a break in the weather so off we went.

Australian Callistemon, more often referred to as Bottle Brush - This one is such a lovely pink!

and found something a little different


and home just in time before the next round of storms arrive

 My girls enjoyed their walk. Look at Callie's eye though.  A result of puppy play gone a bit far.  It is just a surface scratch and doesn't need stitches but it looks so ouchy!




 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love the shot of the toadstool. Poor Callie, I hope her eye heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle brush plant is gorgeous such a pretty pink and I love the toadstool . Poor Callie ,dogs can play a little rough .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink of that bottlebrush is beautiful! I've noticed a few big toadstools in our lawn too! Poor Callie; hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...