Last time I posted I showed a whole lot of projects that I was working on for the month of June.....so far I have completed the needleturn stitching on "Marmalade", completed stitching the baskets for "Brookfield", Blanket stitched most of the design for "Spring Boquet"....and...stitched the sashiko stitches for "Sashiko and Butterflies"....that's a lot of stitching....for me!
|3 out of 4 progress pieces|
There was no way I was coming home without giving my credit card a workout......so I purchased a couple of fabric kits to accompany two of the gifted patterns and purchased another one of Leonie's pattern designs that I just loved.
And now that all important question?
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until this coming Sunday.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too! Please NO Sales, Endorsement or Promotional Posts....they will be deleted.
Linking up with:
- Podunk Pickins
- Monday Making
- Main Crush Monday
- Slow Sunday Stitching
- Stitchery Link Party
- Moving it Forward Monday