About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday's Blooming Beauty

The sun has come out at last (for a bit anyway). After two weeks of constant rain, the doggies were able to stretch their legs on a long overdue walk. They had a severe case of cabin fever and were a bit hard to control, what with their excitement etc.

Because we haven't been out for a bit, I decided to pop my phone in my pocket....you never know what you will find and need a photo of!

Lucky for me you that I did or we would have missed this gorgeous little blossom. It fell out of a tree onto the footpath right in front of me.  I am not even sure what it is. It was only the size of a 10c piece and this a close up of it in Miss M's hand.

I think this is the best photo I have taken with my phone camera to date.

Just a quick word about my blog.  I have made a facebook page and linked it into here.  You are welcome to pop over and "like" my page (link in on the sidebar or HERE) to get updates on fb, chat with me or follow me here. I hope it is all working properly.  Apologies if you experience difficulties. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!
 

7 comments:

  1. So pleased you had you phone with you to take the photo...it's beautiful!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower - someone will know what it is I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is gorgeous and so tiny! Your phone takes amazing photos. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely,some flowers are completely unique!Great Tail Feather block in last post:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty flower. If you find out what it is, please let us know.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...