About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Join me for a Chat on the Porch


Patrice has had some help this week with the questions.  If you visit her blog, you will find that Wendell has taken part too.  Wendell is a rather gorgeous horse!


QUESTIONS  and ANSWERS
Beth asks:What's your favorite movie of all times? The one you've seen multiple times.
Mama Mia. I saw the movie and sang along to all the songs, saw the musical in London and then bought the DVD and have watched that multiple times.


Clairity says: Name three things that are permanent residents in your handbag.
Purse, of course, mobile phone, and there is always a pen hiding in there somewhere. I wish I could be more organised but no matter how hard I try, I always end up with a bag full of shopping lists, receipts but no lipstick, glasses, headache tablets etc.


Red asks: What's the best way to your heart?
Oh definitely flowers! Last year for my birthday, my boys had a bunch of tulips delivered to me at work.  I was lost for words! Err.....Diamonds work a treat too!


Mamaw wants to know: Do you like going to yard sales?
I'm guessing that is the same as a "garage sale" so no. Around here, it is mostly rubbish and I  worry I will bring stuff home that I don't really need and I already have more "stuff" than I need.



Cathy says: If you could slide down a rainbow, what do you think you'd find on the other side?
Well a pot of gold of course! I remember as kids we used to really believe that and would often plan on finding the end of the next one we saw.
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Dropping by from chats on the porch to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Mia is such a cute movie. I've only seen it once or twice the Man & the Girl just don't appreciate musicals. Have a blessed week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen Mama Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! My handbag is the same...especially the shopping lists and receipts. I keep a pair of reading glasses in the car now because if I don't have any in my bag...I'm really in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My purse is the same! I wish I could get organized too but when in a rush at the market, well, those cute little pockets just seem to get in the way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep garage sales and yard sales are the same.. bunches of rubbish! I haven't seen Mama Mia believe it or not. Need to put that on my list to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama Mia was a good one. I like your answer that "Diamonds work a treat." Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my purse is the same way. My oldest goes and cleans it out once in a while for me. I once had $28 in change in there. What sweet boys you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes. My hand bag is stuffed with old receipts, and a couple of empty bank envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed Momma Mia, but I had trouble picturing Colin Firth as anything but Mr.Darcy. That part wasn't right for him. Not MY Mr.Darcy! :) Have a great week- follow some rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tulips are beautiful! i don't care for yard/garage sales either

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that movie for the music. such a great one. ( :

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...