About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 20 January 2013

Blooming Beauty

Here we are at Sunday again. I am glad to report that we did have some rain last night after a 35* day. Enough to notice that the pool is a teensy weensy bit fuller. I hope that wherever you are, the weather is bearable. I am staying in the AC again today making my Creation Station a more inviting space (I hope) but more on that later.

I haven't been out much due to this oppressive heat so here, once again, are some photos I took on an earlier  occasion.

I took these photos at the Melbourne Flower Festival a few years ago.  Oh Boy, what a feast of flowers for the photographer eye.  It was better than being in a candy shop! Well I felt like a kid in a candy shop!  snap! snap! snap! and I was thrilled with what I got.

a sea of irises
see why i just love all this blooming beauty

Some of the prints were so gorgeous, I framed them and they hang in our spare room.

See the beauty in your day!
 
 Don't forget my monthly give-away that lasts for the whole year! Find the icon on the side bar and click to find out more.


Sew Many Ways

9 comments:

  1. It snowed here all day so its a real treat to see some pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Cath , youn certainly have a beautiful garden ! Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maravillosa flores, especialmente para mi esos delicados tulipanes.
    Me alegra haber visitado tu blog.
    Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thank you for the Eye Candy. I love these flowers, they are all so pretty. While we are at 50 degrees F. today here in Kansas, tomorrow is suppose to be 300"s. BURRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too many 000 . suppose to be 30's in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Cath! I love the last pink roses. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...