About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 20 February 2012

more than I can chew

Thats right I am admitting that I bit off more than I can chew.  Last week I set myself a challenge to complete  a number of WIP's thinking....No problems. Easy Peasy. Piece of Cake....You get the picture!


A week later and I still have a fair bit to do so I will be continuing with my quest over this week as well.

If you saw my post last night you will know that I completed the stitching on Block 1 of the Edwardian House and I also did extensive sewing on my TeddlyWinks Tea Party (Just have to finish off the faces) but My Garden and the binding on Tea or Coffee didn't get a look in.  Oh well.... there is always this week.

Outcome: Projects 2 - Cath (almost) 2


Till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with meeting your stitching goals.

    hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...