About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 26 February 2012

Another UFO done and dusted!

"Sew its Finished" is one way that I am getting through the UFO's that have been languishing for years.  I have set myself the challenge to finish off at least 12 projects in 2012.  That is a complete UFO for every month this year.

January - Snowman Swag
February - Origami Hexagon Table Topper



Thought I would also share this little suprise my hubby brought in from the garden this morning.  Mr Romantic found this lone bloom on the rose bush and couldn't resist bringing it in for me to enjoy.


Till next time,
xoxo

     

3 comments:

  1. It's a good idea to set yourself a goal for finishing UFOs. Did you manage to reach your goal of one a month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing....did you reach you goal? Love the detail of this table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you and a very pretty dimensional runner. Feels good to get things off the "To Do" list!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...