About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 2 April 2014

FQS for March are posted

March is over so I am guessing it is safe to blog what I sent for this months FQ Swap. Let me start with my swap partner Diana. The theme for March was "3" to celebrate the third year of the club but I really wasn't inspired by anything at my local that filled the criteria so I had a surprise brain wave and decided to send Diana 3 FQs instead of the obligatory 2. I went with a colour scheme she said she liked and added a couple of embroidery threads  to the mix. The photo isn't the best as I had already packaged it and then realised I forgot to take a photo, hence, the plastic glare.


No problem getting Diana's fqs to her before the end of the month but I was very tardy with the birthday girls and missed their special days.  Why do I get into this mess?  Oh yes, Fudgy Brain! It has taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things after getting home from my UK trip which is the norm. Usually, it takes me a month to recover.  Eventually, I made it to the post office to mail my parcels and so I apologise once again to all the birthday girls and hope you had a lovely day on your respective special days. 

Here is what I sent

LeAnne
De
Raelene
Wendy
Helen
Of course it was my Birthday this month as well so I decided to add a little extra goodie in with the FQs.  Each birthday girl got a seed packet stitchery from Ella & Skysie Designs too.

 Quite a lot of birthdays this month so I hope I have gotten that all correct and matching what I posted off!! That kind of thing happens when you have fudge for brains!

5 comments:

  1. lots of lovely packages sent off....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of lovely birthday packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely fabrics sent in the packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am surprised to got so much done after returning. I always get terrible jet lag on the return journey from the UK. Not too bad on the way over though, so can't complain too much. Such pretty things you posted.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...