|Scroll Down for Design Board Monday LINKY|
Why? Because there is a NEW Stitchery Linky dedicated to Jenny's Designs. The Stitch-In Linky has been created by Susan from CQ4Fun, an idea she shared with me last year after a comment I left on her post. I am so pleased for Susan to have this idea off the ground and I hope that you will pop over on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month to link up your "Jenny Designs".
I am on Board....are you?*please forward any questions to Susan....not Jenny, as she does not play a contributory part, although she does endorse the linky.
What? You don't have any Jenny Designs to stitch? You can find them HERE on Craftsy or you could join Jenny's Stitchery Club
Here's what I worked on this week
|Nearly there.....keep scrolling|
I ran out of that wonderfully coloured yarn so had to source something similar....there was only one ball of it left at the original outlet.
I does give the blanket a dirty appearance rather than the fresh look that I was going for but I am going to add another colourway into the mix and see what happens.
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until Sunday 3.4.2016.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too!
|You made it! Link Below|