1. Finish piecing "My Garden". Its now or never! At this stage it is going to be never!!! I got as far as dragging it out of hibernation and putting it in view.
2. Cut out Spaghetti Junction quilt. This is very achievable. Achievable, I have learnt, is not necessarily do-able! Cut out what I could but ordered SOME MORE fabric.
3. Complete block for Trudy's Charity quilt. Once the "vine" is made, this should be quick. Yes, I can say I completed this one and tick as DONE
|a pile of unwanted piping bits|
1. Lose 2kg this month. Yes, I can. Yes, I can. YES, I CAN! This did not go my way.....I had issues with the company running my weight loss programme and quit. No weight loss this month and no weight gain either, but need to find another programme....Weight Watchers, here I come.
2. See a movie. I see the ads on tv and keep saying "oooo, I want to see that" so I SHOULD. Today would have been ideal but I just don't feel like it.
3. Finish organising pantry. Not a big job.....just need to attach labels and stack everything neatly. It's getting there but not quite finished.....i forgot how to add text to the labels in my desired font (such a tiny thing to set a bump in the road)
|one shelf complete|
There you go, not too much achieved from the list of goals but I have a huge pile of crocheted squares which I have been working on
I finished this block (4) of Brick-a-Brac
and also got some more of my BOM blocks ready which I will be focusing on during May
I am happy!
Linking in with Barbara's April NewFO Challenge
Last chance to be in the draw for the GiveAway drawn tonight. Good Luck everyone and once again thank you so much for your inspirational comments.