What is it about the weeks just racing by at the moment. Before I can seem to take a breath, we are back to Monday again and I am reading last weeks link ups and writing a new post. Well, I have been busy.....not so much sewing....but out and about a bit.
On Friday, I joined up with a new sewing group in Hobart. We meet up at an old building which was once the local Post Office.
A very creative woman bought the building last year and has done wonders with it.... the rooms have all been beautifully revamped....keeping all the original rooms with their features and adding some lovely new 'old' ones, like these vintage chandeliers in every room.
Each room is dedicated to particular artists and their wares are on display and for sale while the rooms all have tables and chairs and are for hire to groups to hold meetings from bookclubs to our own sewing group.
There is a cafe downstairs and you can have a coffee (or other drink) brought up to enjoy in the rooms while you sew or attend whatever meeting.
Here are some features that I found interesting.
|The entrance, the staircase, a tapestry upholstered chair, a stain glass door.|
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until Sunday 17.4.2016.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too!
Also linking up with: