About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 7 March 2012

20 Things about Me


I saw this on If only I had Chocolate and thought what the heck...
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up......
Computer (of course), my camera, WIP that I am currently working on, tv, recliner chair
2. How do you style your hair?
Usually just blow dry and it does its own thing.  If I have time, I use my daughters straightener

3. What are you wearing now?
'Jama's. Yes I know it's late but I am having a lazy morning!
4. What are your top five favorite TV shows?
My Kitchen Rules, Parenthood, Six Feet under (I adore Peter Krause), How I met your Mother, Big Bang
5. What do you hear right now?
Bird song and my tummy grumbling
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My boys when they left after dinner the other night.  Can't exactly remember who was last.
7. What did you have for lunch?
Not lunch time yet but I am planning on having a big salad with balsamic dressing.

8. What did you do today?
Well so far I have gotten out of bed (a big effort) fed the dogs, had breakfast (don't know why my tummy is grumbling) and caught up on fb, my blog and emails.
9. Dog person or cat person?
Definately both.  I would have a menagerie if I had my own way!
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
Yesterday, I bought a book called Gifts by Rosalie Quinlin, some cupcake goodies for my giveaway and some gorgeous fabric.....spent a fortune as usual!
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
CANADA.....been on my wish list for quite some time.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hubby should be retired by then and I would like to be as well.  Living on a lovely large country block somewhere in Tasmania with a quilting studio all to myself and lots of room for the dogs to run around.
14. Where's your birthmark?
don't have one
15. What are you doing this weekend?
I am thinking of going to a quilt show out west on Saturday.  Going to see if my Bestie wants to go for a drive with me and on Sunday I am having breakfast with the girls that I work with as one of them is leaving.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Guitar.  I gave it a go once but got stuck when it came to cords.  I suggested to my eldest that he give it a go and he is now an awesome guitarist!
17. How tired are you?
Chronically.  Hubby says I snore so not suprising that I wake up feeling unrested.
18. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Got towels to wash....thank goodness it is sunny today! Heading to the shopping centre with miss M and this evening I am meeting up with a group of ladies from work for our monthly dinner get together.
19. What's your drink?
are we talking beverage or alcoholic? Well beverage, I drink decaf coffee. Most people say why bother? well I like the taste of coffee but caffeine plays havoc with my psyche.  Alcoholic....I don't mind a strongbow occasionally.
20. If you could buy anything, for no reason, with no budget, what would you buy?
oh golly! that would need a lot more time for thought than what I have right now! I am rather happy with what I have right now....People keep asking me what I want for my birthday and I can't even give them an answer to that!
Okay, you're turn, either copy & paste questions & your answers into the comment section or add it to your own blog & leave a link here in the comments section! 


Need to know how to leave a link in the comments section then click here


Looking forward to getting to know a little about you too!
 
xoxoxox

5 comments:

  1. Fascinating, Cath. I feel like I know you a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great getting to know you Cath, I'm sure that you will get to Canada one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cath, I've added this to my blog http://cocoandpip.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cath I've added this to my blog http://cocoandpip.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Cath!

    Enjoy the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...