About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Life in an Edwardian House


It has rained nearly all day today making it the perfect day for  sewing but I only really got myself organised after dinner tonight and have been working on my "Edwardian House" stitchery from Robyn Allen-Waters.

Also, Lila had her first dog wash today (since coming to live with us) and she looks adorable. All fluffy and soft like a teddy bear...I can't stop cuddling her. Callie looks her usual lovely self too!

Doesn't she look beautiful!
 Until next time...remember to keep your needles threaded!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...