About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 7 January 2012

An Itch to Stitch

I have been feeling the need to stitch for a few days now but life is so busy atm what with long hours at work, Christmas, New Year and a birthday, I haven't seemed to have the oomph but today I decided I needed to finish off a few projects before I can start on anything else.

I made this little blankie for my lovely friend LS awhile ago when she had a baby and the binding frayed rather badly so I am just finishing off putting a new binding on it....a few more inches left to go


I also have another project in mind to work on today. Only because I saw it finished on another blog and I thought I really should get a move on and complete this one

Lynnette Anderson BOM

two finished blocks


Sew if I am going to cure that stitching itch, I better pick up my needle....

"One sewing project, like a cookie, is never enough" - Anon.

Cath :)

1 comment:

  1. I am always amazed at you talented quilters out in blog land....Your BOMs are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...