I was quite shocked the other day when I walked into my Creation Station to find it looking like this. I am aware it was getting to this stage but just kept turning a blind eye.
That done, I set up my machine to do some sewing but alas, an error kept coming up on the screen.....aaaarghhh!!! Might be time for a service. Thank goodness I have my Pfaff as a back up.
With that all set up it was time to do some sewing........but not before I unpicked one of the blocks that was annoying me.
Yep, all those one inch strips had to come off because I had not sewn them on correctly and it became very evident once I had sewn this block onto the completed rows.
After I sewed it back together and reattached it to the completed section, I started on the first block of row 3.