About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sunday Beauty and I Return

Thanks to those who have tried to help me overcome the issues that I was having posting photos in my blog (for me a blog is not worth doing without pictures). Susan from Susan's Sewing Space was kind enough to direct me to Chookyblues post about emailing your photos direct to your post which was invaluable and this was my second effort which was successful.  Don't know where my first email went! So....Susan and Chookyblue.....I love you!!!


This picture is of the opened agapanthus that I wanted to share with you amongst other lovely finds in my garden this past week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could help - at least by pointing you in a helpful direction. I love agapanthus - blue preferably but white is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found some help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks to you I have copied this information too and when I'm in the right frame of mind will give it a go... so big thank you to you and susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad the info helped you out............I adore my agapanthus flowers.........

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...