About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Thursday 22 December 2011

Last minute gifts

One working day left and time to get those last minute gifts handed out........one more secret santa occasion tomorrow and handing out those Reindeer noses to certain people.

My secret santa recipient is a young fellow and I really didn't know what to give him but after doing some browsing on the internet, I decided on this...
thank you to Kirsty at 365 DAYS OF PINTEREST CREATIONS where I found this idea!
I hope he gets a laugh out of it!

I also took in some other pressies the other days for my department collegues but still have one to hand out...
 And on that note I shall close off as I need to go get some shut eye...

Sleep tight,
Cathy :)



1 comment:

  1. I just love the reindeer! What a great idea! I'm sure he appreciated them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...