JANUARY WRAP UP
1. Get "Blue Hydrangea" flimsy sent off for quilting
I didn't achieve this goal because when I got everything out to sandwich, the backing wasn't
right so I had to go and look for some more backing which I found on Wednesday.
2 Finish building rows for "Rusty's Quilt"
TICK. Did so well here that building rows ended up finishing up to flimsy stage.
3. Finish piecing "My Garden"
I did finish this but have decided to do some reverse sewing on this one as I am not happy
with the set out of the blocks.
4. Complete block 3 and 4 of "Betsy's Closet"
TICK. I had a suprise with this one because I thought I had to do block 3 and 4 but it turns out I
completed block 4 and 5. Three was already done.
1. Lose 2kg this month
I thought I was doing well by losing 1.9kg by last week then got on the scales this week and had
gained 900grams. Grrrr!
2. Finish reading Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
3. Go and visit the dentist
TICK.....made the appointment which is on Wednesday next week.
4. Complete my Pantry makeover
Only got one step ahead on this one by printing and laminating all the labels.
1, cut out Spaghetti Junction quilt
2. stitch 8a & 8b of Edwardian House
3. piece together Teddlywinks Tea Party
4, make a small gift for the gift drawer.
1. read at least 4 chapters every week this month of new book
2. lose 2kg this month
3. choose a paint for the spare room
4. see a movie with miss M.
Do you have any goals to achieve this month?