About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 12 October 2013

Oops, a little late with Septembers WINNER

I have become so caught up in my travel posts that I forgot to pick a winner for my September giveaway. Very remiss of me but I seem to be running on that trend at the moment and trying to catch up.  I have steadily been going through my emails which on last count had somehow multiplied and quite rapidly to 3000.  Geez Loueez! Maybe its time to change my email address!


I only had 3 posts in September and Mr RNG picked out #3, which was, "Nostalgic Whitby". I am so glad to be getting such lovely comments from you all about my photos and my trip and I am really enjoying writing these posts as I get to relive my trip, making it more than just a distant memory.

Six of you left comments for this post and Mr RNG picked out #4 which was the lovely Sheila from Sheila's Quilt World who wrote: "Thanks for taking us along on your wonderful journey , I so enjoyed this post and would love to visit Yorkshire"

CONGRATULATIONS!


Something "sweet & small" will be winging its way to you very soon.

 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sheila, almost missed this entry so caught up with your photos Cathy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cath for choosing my name and also for all the great photos of your trip , it was almost like being there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sheila!
    I'm so enjoying your trip Cath!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your posts as my daughter is living in London. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...