About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 17 March 2012

Finding new Friends

Reading Karen, Sew Many Ways, blog called Find a Friend Friday, I found a number of new blogs that I found interesting and subsequently clicked "follow". It got me thinking how many other blogs were out there that would be of interest.  And so I started trawling the internet. There are so many talented people out there, it leaves me in awe!  It takes a long time to read through all the news found here everyday but I don't want to miss a thing! Now I have added at least another 15 blogs to my follow list, I may never enter the Creation Station again :D

I always like to add a photo to my posts....This is a little quilt I made back in 2009 for my favourite Manager, June, when she retired.

And that's all folks!


xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...