Because of all that I only got as far as printing off the pattern for Jenny's design and I will get it ready for stitching when the next Stitch In Days linky is up again in two weeks time.
All stitching time was not lost though....I did get alot done on Flowerville throughout the last week...finishing block 6 - The Coffee Shop.
Block 8 arrived in the mail this week and then I will only have one more block to arrive and stitch. After that, I can give A Country Tea Party my full attention.
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until this coming Sunday.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too! Please NO Sales, Endorsement or Promotional Posts....they will be deleted.
Also Linking with:
- Podunk Pickins
- Monday Making
- Main Crush Monday
- Slow Sunday Stitching
- Stitchery Link Party
- Linky Tuesday @ Freemotion by the River ; and,