I have two finishes this week.....
Flowerville - Block 5
Crochet Shell Stitch Blanket
When I last posted about this blanket a couple of weeks ago, I was despairing because I struggled to find the same colour blue for the entire blanket........and then.......I popped into the "Reject Shop" and lo and behold, I spotted a ball of the very yarn I needed on the shelf (believe me, it wasn't there the week before!) When I took it to the counter to pay, I asked the young girl where the next nearest store was and found it was not too far away. As it turns out, my farmer wanted to go shopping at a centre very close to the 2nd store and he offered to take me there after. What a great idea....I found two more balls as well as the white container that my African Violets are in......and my farmer pulled out his wallet and paid for the lot!
As well as Flowerville Block 6, I am also going to trace a pattern from Jenny Elefantz latest Stitchery Club installment. I will work on it on Friday night, 22/4, and link up Saturday for Stitch In Days. If you are working on a Jenny Elefantz design.....why not join in!
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until this coming Sunday.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too! Please NO Sales, Endorsement or Promotional Posts....they will be deleted.
Also Linking with: