About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 23 November 2015

DBM #10 - Back on Track

Hello to all my lovelies out there in blogland.....I am so happy to be back here as usual for Design Board Monday at Bits 'n Bobs.....Thank you all so much for your patience with all the computer problems I have had lately.....

On my Design Board this week!

Bits 'n Bobs

I have created a four block blanket for Blue Fusion and I would love to expand it by another four this week.....when I get to that stage I can make a better determination as to how much bigger it needs to be.

 Also, I have 4 blocks of the Little Bird quilt sewn and ready to join while including another cathedral window....I will sew another four blocks this week.


On the stitching front....Flowerville block 3 has arrived in the mail, so I will be stitching that one for my evening stitching project


Block 3 of A Country Tea Party only took me one week to stitch....wonder if I can beat that record?

Let's see what you have on your Design Board this week:
  • link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes! 
  • Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (get the button code)
  • Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment to make their day! Don't forget me!


  • Link will be open until Sunday 29/11/15.

I am linking the post with:

9 comments:

  1. The Little Bird quilt is going to be so cute. The Blue Fusion quilt is looking good too. I love those little dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful projects Cath! Love the 'Blue Fusion' blanket! Rosalie's patterns are just gorgeous! Have a great week! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet technique, combining crochet with fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cath, you have such patience! I love those blocks with the crochet around them. Then there is all the hand stitching you do. Just wonderful! Thanks for linking up to MCM, and I hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your computer is behaving better now! Your little bird blocks are really looking great! I don't know if I've seen something like that with the crochet and fabric. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cath, I love the crocheted sashing your are doing around the blocks in Blue Fusion! I've never seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I've never seen a crochet/patchwork cross-over before, but it's really effective! And the lil birds are ever so cute! Great projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Word! Cath, the dinosaur fusion blanky is so very adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...