I would like to say ....
- I have finished the Baby G quilt but the fabric hasn't arrived yet so nothing happening there.
- I finished Flowerville...but no, I still have a few more stitches to complete that project.
- I have traced the next block of A Country Tea Party.....but no! I haven't done that either!
- been engrossed in a couple of books that arrived
- been outside with my camera taking photo's and have written several draft posts for Cath@Home
- been stalking fb because Baby G has arrived in the World....10 days early! This is my second time as a great aunt and I have loved seeing the photo's of him appear on line. He is sooooo little & cute and important because he will be taking the family name into the future!
Since the Linky Tool is up and active again.....Yippee!
- be hosting Design Board Monday here on Bits 'n Bobs
- be hosting What's for Dinner Wednesday over on Cath@Home
- be hosting a new Link Up on Cath@Home on Friday for all your Favourite weekly happenings...Fun Friday Favourites...come and check it out!
before I go and organise myself for the day and settle down to read what everyone else was up to at FNSI at Sugarlane Quilts, I thought I should explain my behaviour on last Friday Report...when I mentioned the unmentionable position I was in.