About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Pinterest - Making Spirits Bright (3)

Leading up to Christmas, I have used a third idea from my Pinterest Christmas collection to decorate our home.

 This is a quick, easy one on the same lines as the Apothacary jars except this time I am using a glass cloche as in these Pinterest inspiration pics
I can't actually find the website for this one, just the picture
pinned from Strictly Simple Style
Yippee, I have a cloche in my everyday collection so time to turn it into something Christmassy!

A couple of years ago I found these plastic decorating beads and popped them onto the base of my cloche. It is not very evident in this pic but they do look very sparkly.

 Then I added a cute little ornamental Xmas tree
and the gorgeous glass baubles were found at the department store where I work.  I have had them for a few years now.  Now all thats left is to pop the glass cloche lid on top....
.

It does'nt take much to make a stunning Christmas decoration.  So cute, I may have to look for another cloche to add to my collection!

Thats one, two, three decorating ideas from Pinterest this week and would you believe it, I have pinned dozens more ideas.......oh dear!
 

7 comments:

  1. I have one of those! Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I have used a large brandy snifter before but like the look of the cloche even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cloche looks awesome! You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ideas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cloche in a closet somewhere that needs to come out for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...