With March and Easter out of the way and April breezing in, time for me to take stock of what goals to achieve this month.
1. Finish piecing "My Garden". Its now or never!
2. Cut out Spaghetti Junction quilt. This is very achievable.
3. Complete block for Trudy's Charity quilt. Once the "vine" is made, this should be quick.
4. Finish unpicking Teddy Tea Party.........Ugh, might have to set the timer to get this done.
1. Lose 2kg this month. Yes, I can. Yes, I can. YES, I CAN!
2. See a movie. I see the ads on tv and keep saying "oooo, I want to see that" so I SHOULD
3. Finish organising pantry. Not a big job.....just need to attach labels and stack everything neatly.
4. De-clutter bedroom drawer.....purge, purge, purge!