I have made progress on my stitcheries. Flowerville, Block 8 is done and dusted....still waiting for the last block. A Country Tea Party is well underway and I finished the two little daisies on Block 6 and then started on Block 7.
If I had posted this earlier like I had planned, you would of missed the fabrics that arrived in the mail today......such lovely Tilda Fabrics with block 10 of A Country Tea Party. I may have complained about the stitchery fabric being a tad too small but I love how each fabric is labelled according to the pattern....no chance of confusion for me.
And now to the title of this week's post....Have you met Val from Val's Quilting Studio?? I am quite a fan of Val's blog and I was tickled pink when she linked up to Design Board Monday last week. She has an idea for a fabulous swap that she is putting together. If you missed her post and would like to join it or would like to just meet Val, click the pic below to read how the swap works.
|Vals: I-Spy Flimsy & Swap|
I haven't taken part in a swap for a couple of years.....as far as I can remember....and an I-Spy quilt has been on my agenda for ages which means I have collected a fair few novelty prints.....all of which I will not use up by myself.....I'm in....are you?
|a fraction of my novelty collection|
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until this coming Sunday.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too! Please NO Sales, Endorsement or Promotional Posts....they will be deleted.
Also Linking with: