I was so lucky to have one of my children down in Tassie for a weekend visit and we spent the afternoon walking through a beautiful Tasmanian Forest environment taking photo's of some amazing sights...I will be sharing those pics on Cath@Home this week.
Here at Bits 'n Bobs... I managed to do some stitching since the boy and my farmer went hiking on Mt Wellington on Saturday. I put a huge dint into Block 6 of A Country Tea Party while they were off. This morning, all I have left to complete this block is two daisies that need stitching, near the wagon.
What do you have to share for this week?
- Link will be open until this coming Sunday.
- Link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post). This will help your readers finding the Link Up if they want to participate as well.
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment. Leaving me a comment after linking up will help me know that you have been by and linked up.
- Other Link Parties are more than welcome to link up too! Please NO Sales, Endorsement or Promotional Posts....they will be deleted.
Also Linking with:
- Podunk Pickins
- Monday Making
- Main Crush Monday
Slow Sunday Stitchingno link party this week.
- Stitchery Link Party
- Moving it Forward Monday