|slow cooked Chilli Con Carne|
After tea time, I decided to continue stitching Dancing with Brolgas from the Australian Afternoon BOM. I had a few more ballet shoes to satin stitch so my birds could perform flawless pointe and perfect their arabesque and grand jetes.
All that is left is to stitch the audience who are sat there in raptured awe...
and just as well....look what came in the post yesterday.
Looks like I will have to concentrate on Block 2 from A Country Tea Party now and no doubt Flowerville will probably arrive soon too....Australian Afternoon will have to be put away for awhile.
- Thank you to Wendy at Sugarlane Designs for hosting us for FNSI. I have just checked and there were 50 friends sewing last night. Its going to be a fun and busy weekend visiting them all.
- Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for hosting Slow Stitch Sunday
- Beth at Cooking Up Quilts for hosting Main Crush Monday
- Super Mom - No Cape for hosting Stitchery Link Party
- A Quilting Reader's Garden for WIPs be Gone
- Last but definitely not least....a thank you also to Lynette at What a Hoot for hosting BOMs Away.
My Blog Notes
- I am hosting "Design Board Monday" Link Party at Bits 'n Bobs on Mondays, would love to see you there so mark your calendar. It's open all week!
- The Link Up at Cath@Home is still open for another week......take a look and enter...because