I’ve been TAGGED. Bianca from Quilts, Cats and Automobiles has tagged me to play along. I have been tagged once before and I quite like these games and kind of think of it as interactive blogging so thanks for tagging me Bianca.
Here are the rules;
- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag
(the people you tag should have less than 200
- mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back
Let's get started:
11 things about me
1. I love being beside the ocean
2. I hate housework but constantly crave a clean house
3. I dream of living in Tasmania (if I can’t be in England)
4. I have three amazing children that I love dearly
5. I see much of the world through the lens of a camera
6. I learnt to tap dance when I was in my thirties
7. I have two furbaby dogs who melt my heart
8. I am a quiltaholic and have to have everything and anything to do with quilting.
9. I am the youngest sibling by a 10 year gap
10. I am a Pisces and live up to the sterotype.
11. I have lost 7kgs since August and intend to keep going till I have lost 20
Now here are the 11 questions I got asked:
1. What did you want to be (profession) as a child?
I only ever wanted to be a teacher
2. Favorite activity?
Walking my dogs
3. Favorite color to put on your walls in your house if you could/dared?
For ages now, I have wanted to paint the walls in my home a “latte” colour with some feature
walls of “chocolate”.
4. What does your perfect saturday looks like?
In hot weather I like to be in my sewing room quilting with the AC on, in cooler weather, I
like to spend Saturdays with my hubby, bushwalking or sailing or just visiting the art
gallery, finishing with afternoon tea at Mt Cootha
5. What is your secret wish for yourself?
I don’t really know, most of my wishes are for others. I guess I just want to live a good,
healthy life…..maybe rescue a few more furbabies
6. If you were an animal, what would you be?
A pampered cat or dog
7. Who is your rolemodel?
Definitely my mum
8. What is your secret indulgence?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
A farm in the English countryside (preferably Yorkshire)
10. One thing to bring to a deserted island?
11. What's your favorite movie ever?
Inception… I loved how mind boggling it was
Now here are the questions I want to ask the blogs I tag:
1. How many pets do you have?
2. What is your favourite city in the world?
3. What kind of books do you read?
4. Where did you last holiday?
5. What is your favourite animal?
6. What is your zodiac sign?
7. What is your favourite tv show?
8. What was the best bargain purchase you ever made?
9. What is your favourite season?
10. Do you like to garden?
11. If you could, would you make a "treechange" or a "seachange"?
The 11 blogs I tagged:
Farm Gate Creations
Little House on the Hill
Sew a Little Love
Susan’s Sewing Space