About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 12 February 2012

Things to do

I have finally cleaned up the creation station enough to be able to get in and make a start on my WIPs. I spent the afternoon updating my projects....making sure every task box has a pair of scissors and needle with correct colour thread etc. Tonight I am going to prepare the next step of all my BOMs. So this week I have to:

Finish off the stitching and borders for these two blocks from "MY GARDEN"


Complete stitching on block 1 of "THE EDWARDIAN HOUSE"

Finish stitching the applique of block J of "TEDDLYWINKS TEA PARTY"

 And to finish of the week...sew the binding on my Millamac "Tea or Coffee" quilt


Now surely that is not too much to ask.....is it.  I should be able to achieve this...of course I can!

Watch this space to see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...