About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 13 February 2012

Cath 0 - Projects 4

Monday night and I have not started on my weeks tasks.  Why not? Mmmm.....well lets see.  Worked all day, came home and cooked dinner for hubby and son 2 who was over for a visit and then had to go out to the airport to pick up miss M who had been up in Townsville for a friends 21st. That's why not!!

Exciting day tomorrow.  I am having my new oven and stove fitted.  Hubby is telling everyone he bought them for me for Valentines Day because he so "romantic". LOL

Any how I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day and get lots of love and romance from your loved ones.

I love this little Valentines Quilt that I found on Craftsy.  Not a freebie unfortunately but if you are still interested click here

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...