About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

A little weekend sewing...midweek

Ok, I know it is only Wednesday....but for me, Tuesday & Wednesday are two more days off work and are referred to as "Mum's 2nd weekend".

I decided to give my sewing group a miss this week and stay home to concentrate on getting some wip's up to date

Yesterday, I added the base of the bee hive to this "My Garden" block and prepared another one ready for stitching.

 I got all my duckling pieces and my little chicken together on the applique mat...
...and lined them all up ready to iron onto the background fabric...only have a couple of weeks to stitch this one now....should be enough time *crosses fingers*.

I also starting cutting the fabric for "Merry, Merry Snowmen"

I got an email from Rosie to let me know that she received her parcel from my birthday give away and I was going to post a photo of all her goodies, but the photo has gone missing *insert confused look here*.  I sent her some cupcake fabric, cupcake buttons, cupcake gift cards and two "no bake" cupcakes that I made.


And that was just Saturday...er...Tuesday!  Pop back tomorrow to see how I went today!

Threaded needle ready and waiting - gotta go!


xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Cute ducks! Like the look of that cupcake - I need more of that sort! (rather than the calorie ones!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embroidery - very sweet! Great ducks - they look quite fun and cheery!

    Ooh I see you have an Elizabeth Chadwick novel on your Book List. I've just recently discovered her books and just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ducks...they are adorable and the embroidery is adorable. I would really love to see a picture of the Merry Merry Snowmen as anything snowmen is my favorite!

    Love the little cupcake..how cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...